The laboratory of computerized control systems of electric drive includes in its structure five computerized laboratory stands:
- computerized diagnostic stand for identification of parameters of electric machines of direct current of independent excitation;
- computerized stand for the study of the characteristics of the electric drive “CEMRON”;
- Computerized diagnostic stand for identification of parameters of electric machines of direct current in the system “Electromechanical Transformer – Engine”;
- computerized diagnostic stand for the study of asymmetric modes of operation of the TPN-AD system;
- computerized laboratory stand for the study of properties and characteristics of electromechanical devices of a direct current electric drive.
Location of laboratory benches in the laboratory